18.6.11

Meet Gun yuan He.

Gun yuan He is from China, and he barely speaks english. But is quite possibly the most amazing man in the world.  He teaches a Chinese painting class for FREE at my local library. Let just say, it's the best part of my week. For the most part, this week excluding, it's been a group of older ladies and me. However this week we had a few teenagers come. It was very exciting to have a larger group.



Can someone please tell me where to submit this Gun yuan He to the cutest man alive contest, because he's a sure win. The best part is, not only is he unbelievably cute and animated, he is also extremely talented (not to mention patient). Today for some reason, he seemed particularly animated. I don't know if it was the size of the class, or just the day. But he was on fire. 




Honestly, who couldn't love a face like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...