27.10.11

pie and other food.

Last Thursday, I made dinner for friends. But I failed on the taking picture front. But I did take pictures of the pie, which of course was the most important part. The crust was the so frustrating, so I had to get a little creative. The top of the apple pie got a lot of complements. I think it turned out very pretty. Then there was the chocolate pie,which was absolutely amazing!








And then I fail on taking pictures. I made goulash, for dinner and Mark bought a great loaf of bread. And for desert, there was the pie and I also dipped some oranges in chocolate. Over all it was a great success. I got a lot of complements. I'm not sure if they were all justified, but I'm glad everyone enjoyed everything all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...