19.10.11

shell necklace

On top of the ornaments, I also made a shell necklace for a special girl I know. 

With a little creative wire twisting, a few beads and some feathers I think I came up with a interesting design. Simple, but fun. 


Daisy helped model the necklace for me. She's such a super star. She'll be impossible to live with after this one.


I made a little box, just like the ones I made for the ornaments. This time I used a half gallon plastic milk jug. From the remnants of the jug after making the box I made some packaging for the necklace. wrapped it up in some newspaper, put a stamp on it and put it in it's little box.

I was very happy with the way it turned out. Here's the tutorial on how to make these cool little boxes. The picture shows it being made with a gallon jug, but the theory is the same with a half gallon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...