14.10.11

you're never fully dressed without a mustache...

On of my friends is going to a Mustache Ball next week. I thought that she needed some mustaches for the affair. 


After all, you're never fully dressed without a mustache. Tibby agrees. 

To make these fun mustaches I used some black felt and a doll rod and card stock. 

First, I cut a doll rod into the length I wanted the handle to be.
Then, I cut out the moustaches in a double layer.
For the last of the cutting, I cut a thin strip of card stock, folded it in half to add some extra support.

I used a hot glue gun to put it all together. 
First, glueing the card stock to the first layer of felt.
Next was the doll rod. 
Last was the second layer of the moustache.


It was a fun little project for a rainy Friday. I thought they turned out pretty nicely. I hope she enjoys them, and the ball... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...