4.11.11

don't you wish your crayons were shaped like snowflakes.

Pintrist is a wonderful place, full of all kinds of fun things to try. 
Today's project, brought to you by Pintrist was re-forming crayons. Now you can't tell me that these aren't cool. 

It was very simple. 
Target had snow flake silicone pans for $2. So I got one (now I kinda wish I'd gotten two, but O well). 
Next to the dollar store for crayons. 
Then peal off the paper wrappers, and break up the crayons.
Put the pieces in the silicone pan. I didn't grease it or anything, After being baked they poped out quite nicely.

I baked these lovely snow flakes at 350 degrees for about 15 minuets, or until completely melted.  
After I took them out of the oven, I let them cool. Trust me, you don't want to even try to take them out of the pan until they have completely cooled. They break. 

Pop them out and get your coloring on!
 These lovely little snow flake crayons will be Christmas presents for Sunday School, as well as some cute little second cousins of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...