14.12.11

stromboli dinner

What an adventure it is to make dinner. 

To go with dinner I made home made breadsticks. It's a Flat bread recipe, I added some fresh basil. They were amazing, just the right amount of crunch and softness. So good. (The recipe is at the bottom of this post.) 


I love crackers and cheese, and any excuse to have them out is well worth it. The oranges were a surprising favorite. Everyone ate them up!


For most of the night it was just me and six guys. It reminded me of college, but with a different group of guys. Even thought this apartment is small, it's so much fun to have it full of people. Somehow it just seems to stretch and happily accommodate everyone.


This was a particular interesting adventure, because I made Stromboli, but here's the catch. Everyone brought their own ingredients. Mushrooms, tomatos, meats and cheese, broccoli and peppers. It was very fun. Everyone was very happy with their Stromboli creations. 



The Stromboli cooking filled the apartment with such a wonderful smell. Everyone's mouth was watering while they baked.


Everything turned out beautiful. The breadsticks were my favorite.



For desert I made brownies, got ice cream and all kinds of fun toppings.  Marshmallows and Gummy Bears, chocolate chips and M&M's.  Over all it was a great night. Everyone went home happy and full.


 Feel free to print my recipe cards and add them to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...