30.4.12

fall in love like: Almonzo and Laura

So, why Almonzo and Laura? Beyond the absolutely amazingly cool name, Almonzo, is an amazing man. I thing that Almonzo has to be one of the most patient and gentle men in the entire world. He is never controlling and is always supportive. Best of all, he goes out of his way to do special things and take care of Laura, long before they were ever together. He allowed her to fall in love with him in her own time never.
How do I relate? Personally, I don't relate to much of Laura Ingalls as a whole, but I have always admired her. The world she grew up in was so different then anything I have ever known. Maybe, that is why I have a hard time putting myself in her shoes. What I hope to have in common with Laura, is her strength and self-confidence, even as a child she stood up for what she thought was right. Beyond it all, she was always up for an adventure, but loves the simplify of being at home with the people she loves.

The moral of the relationship?
Almonzo and Laura are so gentle with each other, and no matter what, Almonzo is ever supportive and steady for a somewhat flighty Laura.

**Another amazing relationships that is ported in the Little House series is Laura's parents. I love the way Charles Ingalls takes care of his family, he is a very strong, intelligent man. Caroline Ingalls is wonderfully supportive and knows how to take care of her family through thick and thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...