15.6.11

tibby monster

I was looking back at past postes and realized, i haven't posted any Tibby pictures lately. 


So here you go! The silly puppy. She got a bath today, boy did she need it! After her bath my mom, Tibby and I took a walk. As always our walks turn into some kind of adventure. She sure is a goofy puppy. 


After our walk mom wanted some pictures of her, since she was all pretty and clean/brushed. However, Tibby, had a different idea. She wanted to run around with an antler in her mouth. Yes, I said antler. They are her favorites, she is so silly with them. Always running around with them.

My mom gets them from Antler Chews. I guess if you send them a picture they put it up on their site. (Right now it looks like their site is under construction, so I can't see any right now) Once the site is back up I thought I would choose one of the better ones and submit it. Any suggestions?


Once we finally plied the antler away from her I think I got a few cute shots. 


Basically, she's a ham. O well, she may not always be the best dog in the world, but she's our Tibby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...