15.6.11

another rainy day.

Green seems to be the the color of the day. I'm just glad it's green instead of white. I was getting pretty tired of snow. 


Today I took pictures at a strange little marsh reserve. I almost didn't stop, but decided I wanted to and turned around. Boy am I glad I did. It might have been cold, it might have been rainy (and by might have I mean it was) but it was proven to be worth it when I took a look at the pictures I took. 


I love the textures I picked up. The colors are so beautiful (even if I amped them up a bit). Wandering around this little park was a nice way to spend a few minuets.


I also learned an important lesson. Always bring your camera with you, you never know what you will come across that you will wan to shoot. I feel those are words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...