12.9.11

I pray for love...

It's strange the things that make you think about time, and how it goes by.
It has been 10 years since 2 planes hit 2 towers.
In 10 years so much has changed, not only in my own life, but the country has gone through some massive changes. There has been in war, we've lost loved ones, we've lived, we've learned, we've loved.
07-02-11_026
There is no one who could have predicted all that has happened. And if they did who would have believed it. No, the cars don't fly. We don't read each others minds (thank goodness). There is no time travel yet, backward or forward. In many respects the world hasn't changed. People still fall in love. We don't always treat each other with the most respect. Money is always an issue. And life is never fair.
But life goes on.
As it should.
In 10 years I hope that the country is in a better place. I'm hoping that in the next 10 years my life is in a different place.
I hope there will be peace. In every respect. In the country, in my life, in everything. There should be adventure around every corner. And I am hoping that I don't have fear to keep me from it as it comes. And love. I pray for love.
06-30-11_063
For now I will breath.
And I hope everyone else will as well.
A deep breath will do us all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...