4.4.12

The Vampire Diaries - Dark Reunion

This book did not keep my attention, until the end, then I was completely caught up in it again. I'm not sure what exactly what it was about the story that bothered me so much in the first half of the story. I think I missed the Elana/Stefan interaction. I have nothing against Bonnie and Meredith, they have always been great characters, but for me they work better secondary rather then primary.

I did enjoy the concept of the story, one of the oldest vampires comes to Fell's Church and causes problems. But there was a level of personal interaction that I felt was missing. It was beyond romance. Elana had a way of tying everyone together.With her missing from the story in physical form until the very end I felt the loss of the group of friends.

About mid-way in this book I was not planing on reading the next, but the end pulled me back in and I couldn't wait to start the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...