12.6.11

herbs in a jar

This summer I started some herbs in pasta sause jars. I've go Dill, Basel, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Sage, and Rosemary. It is always fun to grow plants from seeds. The anticipation of seeing the little sprouts coming up. Watching the little sprouts change into plants, all the different types of leaves, the smell of the different plants.


They are so pretty. I can't wait for them to start to really grow up and out of the jars. They will make my room smell pretty. The way the glass bends the lines of the plants is so interesting. 


Also on my window sill are some different water plants. Somehow some snails got transfered to the jar from my fish tank. It's fun to see the twisting and turning of the leaves. I love anything with fun form and shape. Anything that twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...