12.3.12

never too old for bubbles...

I am a firm believer that you never really grow out of things. Bubbles, kites, glow sticks, bike rides. I don't see a reason to cut them out of my life, and will find any excuse to enjoy them with friends.


Yesterday, was a BEAUTIFUL day! One of our first and Sara and I had ourselves an adventure! (complete with bubbles!)


The water was a little cold, but we weren't hoping for a dip anyway. 
We may be a bit out there, but we are not that crazy!

This may just be the first picture of Sara and I together.
Thank goodness for my camera timer! Too bad the wind wouldn't cooperate...

Sara needs a few lessons on my camera... but we'll work on it. 

I think that Sara is making fun of me in this one... but I'll let it slide... this time.



The wind, and my hair, are not friends. 


Yeah summer shoes! No socks, No boots, No coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...